Risk Analysis & System Safety
LTE work with risk analysis as a basis to support our clients develop or procure secure systems and products. We are well versed in the laws, regulations and directives in force regarding risk minimization measures for injury, property damage and damage to the environment and the demands placed on products.
We are experts in the Armed Forces operations around risk management and system safety activities that are tied to a product during its phases, from requirements definition to settlement. Our knowledge in the area are suitable for both vendors in producing role and for entities in which we take a scrutinizing and monitoring role.
Below are examples of services conducted:
- PHL, Preliminary Hazard List
- PHA, Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- FMECA, Failure Mode Effect Criticality Analysis
- FMEA, Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- FTA, Fault Tree Analysis
- SSPP, SYstem Safet Program Plan
- SCA, System Safety Statement
- SOW, Statement of Work
- TR, Technical Requirements
- Design Review